Friday, May 22, 2009

Hello Again

Well I've been back on the mainland for about a week and haven't blogged anything. I don't have anything interesting to add right now, but I will say that I'd like to go back on an earlier comment from this here blog.

I said that I'd like to see Kobe win a ring without Shaq. While this would go a long way in cementing his place in history, any admiration I have for 24 has gone out the window after watching the Rockets/Lakers series last week. Joey Halbert warned me about Kobe's diva-ness after my statement, but I paid it no heed at the time. Kobe is, beyond question, the most selfish, whining, crybaby in professional sports and I hope that BronBron dee-stroyyss him in the Finals if Melo doesn't get to it first.

In closing, I found the perfect date night for Zach Allen and Luke Reeves: Notre Dame and The Yankees, together at last.

Hang in there folks, I'll get into posting relevant thoughts once this jet lag finally wears off. Out.

No comments: