Monday, April 21, 2008

Say it Ain't Wojo

For today's link of the day, I found this interesting article from espn.com's Gene Wojciechowski. I'm not a gigantic fan of his, especially after his "Bill Self shouldn't sell out and leave Kansas" article last week, but this one is definitely worth a read. It proposes a pretty good idea about what to do with the one and done phenomenon in NCAA basketball.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3356296&sportCat=nba&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab3pos1

Also, as is popular on other blogs...Current Reading:

The Blind Side-Fantastic book. Recommended by J. Thomas Scott, as well as SportsRadio 610 here in Houston. It's absolutely fascinating, and I recommend it to any football fan.

-Twig

2 comments:

Justin said...

Glad to see you're enjoying it, my friend.

Brandon Maenius said...

I picked up that book last week. Thanks to Justin. Good Read