Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Coming To Your City

I'm sure you've been waiting with baited breath since yesterday, when it was announced that 'a lot is going on here,' so without further adeiu, my big news of the week: As you know, ESPN's College Gameday Presented by the Home Depot, is covering this weekend's matchup between Texas and Texas Tech, and yours truly (Twig, not Jig) will be on hand helping Chris, Kirk, and Lee with the presentation of Gameday, Live from Lubbock, TX.

Don't DVR the show in hopes of seeing me, I'll be the guy behind the scenes doing the junk work no one else wants to do, but still...getting the chance to see Kirk Herbstriet in person? Wow, he's sooo dreamy. And I really can't wait to see Corso's head get literally knocked off if he puts a Bevo head on at the end of the show. Good times in West Texas.

1 comment:

Justin said...

If you're not holding a profane sign that degrades Lee Corse, well, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

We fully expect a recap come Sunday/Monday.