Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So When I'm Dead And I'm Gone, All I Ask Is You To Cry

First off, I've got a $700B check with your name on it if you know the name of the band and song the title is taken from.

On to more important stuff...I'm way too nervous/psyched/on edge for the game* this weekend that I don't believe I'll be doing too much blogging this week. On top of that, I'm going with a group of friends to the lake, so nedless to say, I'm a bit hyped.

For this week's links, browse on over to http://www.burntorangenation.com/. My thoughts/feelings/hopes and dreams can all pretty much be found there. Great, glad we got that covered.

Also, as I type, my good friend B Maenius is at the Washington Wizards/Dallas Mavericks pre-season game. Who goes to an NBA pre-season game, you ask? This guy and this girl. And yes, they're sitting RIGHT NEXT TO BRANDON!! Feel free to send him a text with many many inapropriate words and phrases. Thanks.

*If you don't know what "game" I'm talking about, we're breaking up. Right now. I mean it.

No comments: