Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not My Girl

Opened up Internet Explorer to find this on the front page. Not that I'm a Jacko fan, but dang, that sucks. (Although I'm hesitant to put it on the same scale as Chad Johns...er, Ochocinco does)

On the same day that Michael Jackson dies, Ricky Rubio will become the first player born in the NINETEEN NINETIES to be drafted into the NBA. I'm officially old.

In a completely unrelated story, I'm about to begin reading The Narcissism Epidemic. I think Bob should hustle on down to Barnes & Noble and pick himself up a copy.




Check out more awkward family photos at awkwardfamilyphotos.com. Really.

3 comments:

Justin said...

It looks like Bob has been eating too many B.O.B.(s) from Taco Bueno.

Thanks folks. I'll be here all week.

lance said...

Justin Scott, Ladies and Gentlemen!! Don't forget to tip your waitress.

Reid said...

thanks for the link... and the past half hour of entertainment bc of it