Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This Is The Last Song

Well, not really the last song, but the last post. I've finally decided to start a new blog, one that I can link other blogs and sites to, and one that will hopefully be a little more aesthetically pleasing to you, the reader. There won't be any other differences between the new one and JAT, so don't get too torn up about this transition, it really isn't that big a deal.

Only problem is that I can't think of a good name for the new blog. That's where you come in. Leave suggestions in the comments area and I'll consider, and maybe even choose, one to be the name of the new site.

Hopefully the new blog will be ready to go within a week. It's a slow time in sports, so it seems like a good time to make the transition, hopefully there will be minimal confusion among the five of you what's going on, and where you can find my infrequent thoughts on sports, literature, and pop culture.

Jig and Twig, you've been good to me, but it's time to spread my wings and take on the internets by myself (Wipes tear from cheek). Goodbye, JAT.

3 comments:

Justin said...

I'm going to give sincere thought to the name of this new blog.

Rejected Names:

"Lubbock: Where the Dogs Who Don't Go to Heaven Actually Go"

"Are Mack Brown and George W. Bush actually the Same Person?: A Daily Discussion"

lance said...

Actually, the second idea is phenomenal.

If it's not the name of the blog, at the very least, it deserves its own post.

Reid said...

Lancelot
LA, New York Yankees back up to Indiana
LancEagan
My Happy Life
There's no crying in sports blogging
twig.wordpress.com
Purple and Orange: Confessions of a Longhorn in Abilene
Why I hate all things Maroon or Crimson or whatever color Arkansas is