Thursday, July 16, 2009

Don't Make A Sound. I Know They're Watching, They're Watching.

This is mostly for my dad, brother and uncle: It looks like Lake Loraine isn't the place to fish anymore.

According to this story, the giant catfish in the photo was caught recently by a 14 year old girl in Spain. However, by looking at some of the other 'stories' featured on the Daily Mail website, it may stand to reason that this is a hoax and this little gal didn't actually catch the monster fish. Until proven otherwise, however, I'm gonna believe it's true. In the meantime, if you need me, I'll be on Orbitz booking a flight to Spain.

In other dirty water news, here's a link to the H2O Africa Foundation. H2O was co-founded by Matt Damon (yes, THAT Matt Damon) and is an effort to bring clean drinking water to villages in Africa. If you have an extra buck or ten, send it their way. It's a great cause.

1 comment:

Reid said...

I guarantee Jay has seen bigger in Shamrock