Monday, May 19, 2008

Linkin' Up

So here's the deal...Apparently I slept through "how to properly link a website or video" day in Technology for Teachers during the Summer of 2004 from 2-5pm, M-F. Fortunately for you and me, Justin Scott is in Houston for the summer and was able to educate me in proper hyerlinkation, so now you don't have to see links with 63 letters and numbers following the site.

In honor of my new education, I'm gonna go link-crazy and slap a few of my favorite YouTube videos and various articles on here, just to polish the skills and give y'all a reason to waste a few more minutes reading a blog. In the words of Jeff Goldblum, Hold onto your butts...

This has to be a fan favorite for any UT Longhorn fan. Roll Left:




See how that works? The video is right there on the page! Cool, huh? Man the internets are neat. Onward and Upward...

Found this on Yahoo! this morning before work. Does anyone else wonder if Photoshop in Shane Spencer's new business venture?

Funny soccer video found on SportsIllustrated.com:



On a dissapointing note, here's a bit on my favorite sports writer/blogger, ESPN's Bill Simmons. It looks like some bickering with the World Wide Leader may lead to an early departure.

Ever since Scrubs referenced this song on a Season Three episode, I haven't been able to get enough of it. After it was the last song played at our wedding reception last summer, it's reached Favorite Song Pantheon Status. Live it, Love it...Journey.



And for kicks and giggles, here's the transcript from that Episode, My Journey.

Here's a hilarious video from the "Real Men Of Genius" Guys saluting the Dirty Dirty. Can't say that's how I would have thought they looked like.



And a few more UT clips to close out the afternoon:



I can't tell who Texas is playing in this clip, but it's still maybe the most awesome 7-second video you'll ever see:


Say what you will about Mack Brown (I know I have) but it's moments like this speech that show us what Mack is really made of, and why we'll miss him when he's gone from the sideline. The good stuff starts at approx the 1:40 mark and the really good stuff at 5:20.



Hello Recordbook!!



Have Some, Pittsnoggle:


That'll do it for now, I've got a big night of Arena Football and Spurs that I've got to get to. Peace.

-Twig

No comments: